The Hendor Group's name has become synonymous with dedication, commitment and service excellence. Since its inception in 2000, Hendor has built up and enviable reputation within the transport industry. Driven By the vision to offer its clients the full spectrum of services, the company has over the years expanded its operations to include:
Under the careful leadership of a highly experienced and dedicated management team, the Hendor Group has significantly expanded its assets and customer base. Through the expertise, the group has experienced phenomenal growth and expansion and has evolved into a company which is capable of handling multi-million rand contracts with the same dedication , care and flawless capabilities as the smallest contract.
What separates Hendor from its competitors is its ability to partner with its clients in the true sense of the word, often becoming an extension of its clients business. Over the years Hendor has established phenomenal client relationships with all of its clients, big and small.
Over the past few years Hendor Transport has cemented its reputation as a reliable innovative and proactive transport solution company.
Since our inception in 2000, HENDOR has significantly expanded our asset and customer base and has accumulated vast experience and expertise in all facets of the transport industry.
View our Company Services
• Break Bulk: Clients are provided with a full logistics transport solution which operates nationwide and cross-border with the ability to transport any load from 1 ton to 34 tons.
• Cross-Border: These include a number of African countries such as Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Angola, Maintain, Zambia, Zimbabwe and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
• Specialised Transport: The specialised transport services include the delivery of abnormal loads which are intended to use by the construction and mining industry. This includes the utilisation of specialised vehicles such as Trucks, Abnormal and Low Bed Vehicles, Containerised Cargo as well as Hazchem certified vehicles for the chemical industry.
• Port-to-Port: Need Transport offers a range of sea cargo services and has established strong relationships with the world’s major shipping lines. Services include port-to-port delivery as well as transshipment for time-sensitive orders.
• Local & National Transport Services: We offer a range of vehicles from 1 ton – 34 ton trucks on a daily, weekly & monthly basis at competitive rates.
Reliability , efficiency and service excellence form the cornerstone of the Hendor Transport business and through the dedicated application of these principles, Hendor Transport is able to guarantee business success though on-time and accurate delivery schedules.
• Bulk blasting
• Quarry Blasting
• Pre-Split Blasting
• Sensitive Blasting
• Open Casting
• Chemical Blasting
Certified and Qualified to utilise NoneXTM, breaking rock and concrete in confined and sensitive areas is carried out effortlessly and with utmost care. Unwavering determination; the commitment to meeting client requirements and the ability to take on contacts both large and small with the same dedication and enthusiasm - has made Hendor Drilling and blasting the contractor of choice for some of the most intricate projects in South Africa. We have successfully completed many projects in the Civil and Road Construction industry. Hendor is a certified and qualified service provider in the civil construction industry. Our team of blasters are qualified to perform highly skilled drilling and blasting. We use high quality blasting products and accessories from reputable manufacturing companies in South Africa. We believe this contributes to the success of each project.
Hendor Drilling and Blasting is a level 4 BBBEE Company. We offer a dedicated and specialised drilling and blasting service to local - governmental and non-governmental, as well as international clients, involved in the civil construction and engineering industries.
Backed by vast years of collective experience, Hendor Drilling and blasting’s management team provides a comprehensive support system to assist clients with contracts and deadlines.
With an impressive fleet of plant and equipment, the company offers a complete solution for each and every drilling and blasting requirement.
• Large Blast Capability.
• Remote Firing.
• No delay Assignment on the Bench. The blaster simply uses the DigiShot Tagger to tell each detonator its location in the pattern. The system checks the functionality of the detonators. The hole positions are then downloaded into the control equipment for automatic delay assignment.
• Designing the Blast.
• Rugged Reliability.
• Completely Testable. The The DigiShot Plus Tagger is an inherently safe, hand-held tool used to assigned each hole location and at the same time used to test individual detonators, part of a pattern or the entire circuit before leaving the bench.
To supplement the Hendor Group’s phenomenal and comprehensive service offering, the group established a new entity in March 2011, Known as the Hendor Corrosion Protection. the Piping, Painting and Lining division was added to compliment the turnkey solutions offered by Corrosion Protection division. Under the superb leadership of Eileen van Wyk, one of the first woman to head up a company in this specialised industry. Hendor Corrosion Protection prides itself in maintaining a professional, yet personal relationship with its clients. We have the ability to assist clients at short notice and ensure the timely delivery of high quality projects, regardless the project’s size, has fostered unparalleled trust and loyalty from clients.
Hendor Corrosion Protection began with just a small group of experienced staff but has flourished and already experienced phenomenal growth in an exceptionally short period of time and currently employes 162 people.
View our Photo Gallery
Projects that have been completed in engineering, mining, governmental and non -governmental industries include work on structural steel, plate work and piping projects, locally as well as in Botswana, Namibia and Mozambique.Hendor Corrosion Protection adheres to high quality standards in the preparation of , as well as, the corrosion protection process. Its abrasive sandblasting and specialised coating is ideal for the petro-chemical, protective corrosive and mining industries. Hendor Corrosion Protection offers transport from the fabrication plant to its corrosion protection facility as well as any site locally, cross-border or abroad through its own in-house transport division. a team of qualified blasters are capable of blasting a SA2.5 or SA3, dependant of the clients specification. The blast room is equipped with nine 200 litre blast pots and a comprehensive safety system has been introduced to ensure the safety of all blasters.
For specialised coating Hendor Corrosion Protection has eleven spray painters, each with their own assistant to ensure that the sanding and stripe coating is done prior to the paint being applied. All spray painters are trained and certified to Stoncor Africa (Pty) Ltd. Through this Hendor Corrosion ensures that client specifications are strictly adhered to. Furthermore weekly inspections are carried out by Stoncore and Sigma coatings. Hendor Corrosion Protection also provides rubber lining, ceramic lining and flow line services through specialise sub-contractors. All end products are of the highest quality and clients can feel complete peace of mind in the knowledge that a highly qualified team conducts all the humidity, dust and debris , blast profile readings and DFT readings between coasts. all of the aforementioned is followed as prescribed by Blastrite and Stoncore product data sheets. Hendor Corrosion Protection is proud to be an approved supplier to major mining houses and subsequent fabricators.